If you want to increase your flow of clients, you know intuitively and intellectually that networking is the best way to do it.
Getting more people who know you to refer you, introduce you, recommend you and talk about you is the key to transforming your business. That’s when you can spend more time doing the work you really love and less time “hawking your services” like a street merchant.
But so far you haven’t seen a great payoff from the networking you’ve been doing…
You question the cost/benefit of networking events because you aren’t connecting with the right people, or they aren’t calling you back.
You realize your current contacts could be a great source of referrals, but you feel awkward and cheesy asking them.
You hear of companies using social media to get clients, but are confused about how to engage with prospects and partners yourself in a professional and meaningful way.
You want to crack the code, but secretly, maybe you wish you didn’t have to network at all and that business would just come to you.
It’s not about working harder; it’s about working smarter.
“I can show you how to network strategically so business comes to YOU…quickly, effortlessly and consistently!”
My passion is showing B2B professionals and professional service firms how to:
- Stop chasing business and instead create a never ending flow of clients
- Leverage the connections you already have
- Sell more business without being sales-y.
- Select the right mix of networking activities for YOU
- Dramatically improve your in persoon and online results
- Maximize every opportunity you choose so you network smarter, not harder
Whether you’re an accountant, financial advisor, attorney, or consultant, you don’t need to be a raging extrovert or network nonstop to bring more clients into your practice. Heck, I ran out of my first networking event after 5 minutes, and now I’ve built an international business through targeted, strategic networking. If I can do it, so can you!
Even better, if you already love to network, then Smart Networking strategies will help you up-level the quality of the connections, clients and opportunities you attract.
So what are you waiting for?
Here’s your first step: Fill out the info in the box above to get your Smart Networking Toolkit, a $97 value yours FREE.
The Smart Networking Toolkit includes:
- The “Smart Networking” manifesto: Get instant access to this pdf special report where you’ll learn vital secrets to building more productive relationships and attracting more business in person and online.
- Downloadable Smart Networking One-Page Planning Template: Get organized and stay consistent with your relationship building efforts with a structured, customized plan.
- Gift subscription to Smart Networking Success: Maintain your networking momentum with this invaluable resource of tips, tools, and best practices published twice a month.
- BONUS: Audio interview with Michael Port: Listen in as I interview the New York Times bestselling author of Book Yourself Solid and The Think Big Manifesto and discover his simple system for fitting networking into your schedule so you always get the help you need whenever you need it.
- PLUS: Get ongoing updates and announcements so you can continue to network smarter, not harder.
To your networking success!
“Liz made it possible to turn networking meetings and groups into strategic marketing events!”
“I now know exactly who I’m going to target and how the conversation is going to progress. This new ability has landed me several new clients that are exactly my target client. Thank you so much. I can’t wait to begin work on the social networking. I have to hire staff in order to keep up with the work.”
– Christine Pavlik, Elkton, MD, www.pavassoc.com
“After my first two sessions with Liz I started getting results beyond my wildest expectations.”
“Before I started working with Liz I was incredibly frustrated with the dismal results I was realizing while trying to build the relationships essential for my success. I now have a very mutually beneficial relationship with the three people that can help me most! The best part is I’m just getting started using her great counsel! I can’t wait to see what the future has in store.”
– Rick Devaney, Collegiate Strategy, Milan, IL
Liz Lynch is a top business development strategist, having honed her skills during her corporate career at prominent firms such as Goldman Sachs, Booz & Company, Time Warner, and Disney. As an entrepreneur since 2000, she has built her reputation as a leading business networking expert, speaker and coach.
Liz is the author of Smart Networking: Attract a Following In Person & Online, and has appeared on CNN, ABC News, Fox Business News, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes.com, CNBC.com and BusinessWeek.com. She has spoken for companies as diverse as Google, KPMG, Boeing and 3M. In 2012 she was named International Ambassador for National Networking Week in Australia where she traveled across nine cities giving workshops and seminars to leaders in corporate, government and small business.
Liz holds an engineering degree from University of California, Berkeley and an M.B.A. from Stanford University.